The online world of shopping is vast and competitive. Fortunately, there are tools, websites, and strategies that can make it much easier to find the best price for nearly any product. If you’ve ever wondered how to shop online more effectively, you’re in the right place.
5 tips for finding the best deals online:
- Apply for the recommended credit cards. Many online stores recommend the use of specific credit cards and offer rewards for doing so. These rewards can be in the form of rebates, airline miles, or other rewards.
- Sign up for the store newsletter. While you’re at it, follow them on Twitter and Facebook, too. You’ll find out about the great deals as soon as they occur.
- Watch the shipping charges. Many retailers offer free shipping for orders above a certain amount. Remember to include all shipping and handling charges in your calculations.
- Look out of season. You might not find a winter coat in July at your local store, but someone online is selling them at a discount.
- Use apps. Track the products that interest you and receive notification when there’s a sale or a coupon available with apps and services like Google Alerts.
5 websites that will help you find great deals:
- bradsdeals.com: This site is easy to use. It also finds the best deals, rebates, coupons, and rewards at nearly 4,000 stores. Deals are posted daily based on popularity and newness.
- dealnews.com: This site is updated over 200 times per day and tracks over 2,000 online stores. There are over a million products surveyed every day. There are even special deals just for www.dealnews.com users.
- pricegrabber.com: This site is different from the previous two. You can search for a particular product and Pricegrabber will compare the prices for that product across multiple web merchants. It’s a great way to find a great price on any item.
- retailmenot.com: This site offers coupons for a variety of products and services. Over 50,000 retailers are covered. There are over half a million offers available at any time.
- www.cardcash.com: This website sells gift cards at up to 25% off. Clothing stores, auto parts dealers, electronics stores, restaurants.
Online shopping is here to stay. Using these tips and websites can result in great savings. Going the extra mile can make a big difference.